Sheeba N Zaidi,DMD
Board Certified Orthodontist
Dr. Zaidi is a graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine with an advanced standing degree in Dental Medicine. She practiced general dentistry for some years and then proceeded to complete a Fellowship in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics at St. Barnabas Hospital, NY. She followed it with a comprehensive clinical continuing education program in Occlusion and Orthodontics at the Roth Williams Center for Functional Occlusion and is a proud member of the Roth Williams Society of Orthodontist.
Dr Zaidi in her pursuit of excellence went through a rigorous board certification process to become Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
A board certified orthodontist is an orthodontist who has voluntarily gone through hundreds of additional hours of preparation to demonstrate the judgment, skill and knowledge required for providing the highest level of patient care.
Her extensive training makes her uniquely qualified in the management and treatment planning of complex orthodontic and restorative problems.
Dr. Zaidi is a mother of three and resides with her family in the Connecticut Valley. She is passionate about helping her patients achieve a healthy and beautiful smile and is dedicated to maintaining a reputation of excellence in orthodontic care.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the American Dental Association, Connecticut Dental Association, and Meriden Wallingford Cheshire Dental Association. President 2016, Vice President 2015, Treasure 2014 and Secretary 2013 Meriden Wallingford Cheshire Dental Association.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontist, Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Member of the Roth/ Williams International Society of Orthodontists and the Arnett Interdisciplinary Foundation.
- Director Spear Study Club
- Director Silver City Hygiene Club